Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Fabric Fix.

Today I went fabric shopping - the first time in ages. I was actually going to spend the morning doing computer work but then a flyer came from Spotlight and on the back page were these new prints from Belle and Boo!!!!! It was like a dream come true. So I rang my next door neighbour (I thought she might be up for an adventure), jumped into the car and teleported into town.
It just so happened that there was a sale today on all quilting fabrics and the selection I was after went down to slightly less than half price!!!
 I bought stuff.


Still in the washing machine (funny how quickly I wash new fabrics but school uniforms... they can lounge around in the bottom of the laundry chute for days) are some corduroys and a plain acid yellow drill. I'll show you them tomorrow.
Lots of love, 
Kate xxooxx. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails